The 3rd Asian Conference on Artificial Intelligence Technology
July 5-7 2019, Chongqing, China
Each conference paper MUST have at least one non-student registration no later than July 1st, 2019.
All accepted papers must be registered as Regular registration. If multiple papers are accepted, each paper SHOULD be registered as Regular registration.
Registration Fees Details
(Only for one accepted paper)
(by May 30th)
(by May 30th)
Non CAAI/JSAI/KIIS/KIISE member
For Chinese Only
2. 开 户 行：中国工商银行北京新街口支行
3. 帐 号：0200002909200166203
BANK NAME：BANK OF CHINA JIULONGPOSUB-BRANCH Business Dept.
BANK ADDRESS：NO.1 Tuanjie Road, Yangjiaping Chongqing P.R. China
ACCOUNT NAME：Periodical Agency of Chongqing University of Technology Co.,Ltd.
ADDRESS：No.69 Hongguang Avenue, Banan District, ChongqingChina
Benefits for Attendee (No Paper)
· The attendee can attend all the conference events and have all the conference benefits.
For Publication Option 1:
Benefits for Multiple Papers of The Same Author
· If an author has more than one accepted paper and only he/she will attend ACAIT 2019, he/she should make a full-registration of one paper and an additional publication fee (230 USD or 1700 CNY) for each of the remaining papers.
· One is Full Registration + $230 per other extra paper.
Extra page Fees:
· The page limit of the final submitted paper is 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. At most 2 extra pages is allowed for each paper, and 2 extra pages are charged $100 (US dollars) in registration.
For Publication Option 2:
1. All the registrations give access to all sessions, events, workshops and tutorials during the conference days.
2. All the registrations include coffee-breaks, light breakfasts, lunches, dinner and Internet Wi-Fi.
3. For student registration, Student ID is required. Please prepare scanned copy of student ID or other proofs and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after making the payment.
4. Each accepted paper must be covered by at least one non-student registration, and one non-student registration can cover up to only one paper.
5. Even if you will attend a workshop/tutorial only, you need to register to the main conference.
6. If the speaker fails to appear for the presentation, all the rights covered by the registration will be jeopardized, including the right to receive a copy of the proceedings. ACAIT 2019 also reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from electronic archive of past ACAIT 2018 proceedings) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
7. If your conference paper is selected to publish in IET Computer Vision and IET Image Processing, the extra article processing charge is needed.